The contest rules below apply to the Where in St Pete contest held at http://www.facebook.com/whereinstpete.
1. Eligibility. You are eligible to enter the “Where in St Pete” contest if you (a) are a fan of Where in St Pete’s Facebook page, (b) a legal U.S. resident located in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and (c) not an employee, director, volunteer, or family or household member of an employee of WhereinStPete.Com. Family or household member includes spouse, parent, child, grandparent, grandchild, roommate, housemate, significant other, partner or sibling.
2. How to Play. “Where in St Pete” will post a contest on the Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/whereinstpete, asking the Fans to correctly identify/guess a location/place/thing, etc. After the daily Contest post is made, all “Where in St Pete” Facebook Fans may guess in the comments section of that specific Contest post. One guess per fan per post will be counted as a Contest entry. Multiple guesses in one post made by the same fan will not be eligible for consideration, and may be deleted from the thread without mention. If a player’s guess has been acknowledged as incorrect by “Where in St Pete” staff, that player may then, and only then, post a new Contest entry. If a player makes multiple entries before acknowledgment from “Where in St Pete” staff, the staff will only recognize the initial guess and may delete the additional entries from the thread without mention. There is no limit to the number of entries allowed per player, per contest as long as the rules are followed. The contest ends when a player is identified as the winner by “Where in St Pete” staff. No purchase necessary. Contestants are becoming a fan of Where in St Pete’s Facebook page, and commenting on Where in St Pete’s posts only. No information will be shared with Facebook or any other outside organization, business or individuals without previous consent requested by Where in St Pete.
3. Prizes. One (1) prize per contest will be awarded to the winner. The prize will be identified in the daily Contest post. The winner will be notified on Where in St Pete’s Facebook page in the form of a congratulatory post, and will receive directions to claim their prize. Contestants will be given the option to pick-up their prize, have the prize mailed to a valid U.S. mailing address, or when applicable, have the prize deposited into a PayPal account of their choice. Winners must pick-up their prize, provide a valid U.S. mailing address or provide valid PayPal info for prize delivery within 30 days of that specific contest end date. The selection of all prize winners will be final.
The winner agrees that any resulting federal and state income taxes are his or her full responsibility.
Winners who choose to pick-up their prize will be asked to pose for a picture that may be posted on Facebook, and will be asked to sign a release for the use of their name and image. Winners will not receive any additional financial compensation or other consideration for the use of their likeness.
4. Release and Hold Harmless. By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless WhereinStPete.Com, and their officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest or the award of a prize. By participating in the Contest, you also agree to release and hold harmless (if any) cooperating business’s employees, agents and representatives from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest or the award of a prize.
5. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, contestants agree to be bound by the decisions of WhereinStPete.Com. Persons who violate any rule, gain an unfair advantage in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of WhereinStPete.com, WhereinStPete.com reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make other decisions regarding the outcome. All decisions will be made by WhereinStPete.Com and are final.
6. Miscellaneous. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of fans commenting on a daily post. WhereinStPete.Com may substitute the prize, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced. WhereinStPete.Com disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. All comments become the property of WhereinStPete.Com and may be deleted and deemed ineligible upon the discretion of WhereinStPete.Com.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.